A Marketing Leader, Marketing Automation and CRM Implementation Consultant, 4x Salesforce Certified, 2020 Salesforce Marketing Champion, Manager at Eigen X, Lori Trzcinski, chats about how to build a strong marketing team and better communication across the company.
- Diversify your skills and create a team that has a wide range of thinking. This will help get a well-rounded team with different viewpoints.
- Communication across the company needs to be tailored to each department. Bring them up-to-date, take away the jargon, and speak in their language.
- #1 Tip for maximizing marketing automation: Have great, passionate people. It takes a special type of person to love marketing automation and take it to the next level.
- Career advice: Eventually you will grow into yourself. It is ok to not know what you want to do right out of the get-go.
- A marketing team is able to handle all different facets of marketing, but that does not mean every person has every skill and talent. How do you structure your marketing team to handle every side of marketing and also have great communication internally?
Ways to Tune In:
- iTunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-hard-corps-marketing-show/id1338838763
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/1vVLpNI1LssMTiL6Kdsamn
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-hard-corps-marketing-show
- Google Play - https://play.google.com/music/m/Im7mytmu2wa2mekhoeixlja5hpe?t=The_Hard_Corps_Marketing_Show
- YouTube - Full video - https://youtu.be/gguOfFDbsBQ