It is time to switch up your demand generation marketing! From webinars to gated content, there are unseized opportunities to personally connect with customers.
A Marketing Leader, Performance-focused Digital Marketing Professional, Director of Marketing Communications at Thrasio, Sandra Rand, discusses how to drive volume through demand generation and digital marketing.
- Get out of your comfort zone! Look at the bottom of the funnel for if your customers are converting at a place you want them to or if they are high quality leads.
- To connect with people there needs to be community around your content. Stop hiding behind forms! Create some serious value that is not a trade off for a lead number.
- Do not be afraid of opening up Q&As on webinars. Most people come with one main challenge they need guidance on. Make it a multichannel experience.
- When creating more content don’t follow what everyone else is doing. Make it more raw and conversational in order to drive engagement and community.
- Career advice: Trust your gut.
- The Demand Gen playbook is tired! It is time to get creative and rethink how you engage with your buyers.
Ways to Tune In:
- iTunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-hard-corps-marketing-show/id1338838763
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/1vVLpNI1LssMTiL6Kdsamn
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-hard-corps-marketing-show
- Google Play - https://play.google.com/music/m/Im7mytmu2wa2mekhoeixlja5hpe?t=The_Hard_Corps_Marketing_Show
- YouTube - Full video - https://youtu.be/INZAanhuanM