Prepare to have your mind blown as we enter the realm of neuromarketing with the brillant Nancy Harhut, Chief Creative Officer of Nancy Harhut & Associates!
Unlock how behavioral science makes marketing more effective, the benefits of being cognitively fluent in copy, the force behind social proofs, and the myths that get crushed to the bone!
- 95% of decision making happens subconsciously!
- Avoid the terrible twos: too much information & too many calls to action
- Cognitive fluency in copy = more white space, shorter paragraphs, no jargon
- Use “because” in copy; it’s a proven compliance trigger
- Utilize availability bias before asking a prospect to buy; ask them to recall or imagine a time your product/service would’ve helped them
- How to make testimonials more effective:
- Start the story with skepticism since buyers are skeptic towards marketers
- Use a testimonial in which the giver’s situation is relevant to the buyer’s
- Twitter: @nharhut
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nancy-harhut-689574/
- Marketing Nation Summit: https://events.marketo.com/summit/2018/home/
- Content Marketing Conference: https://www.contentmarketingconference.com/
- Financial Brand Forum: http://forum2017.com/10-survival-strategies/
- Digital Growth Unleashed: https://digitalgrowthunleashed.co.uk/
- B2B Marketing Forum: http://mpb2b.marketingprofs.com/