More leads does not equate to more revenue! Then how do we convert more leads to hit our revenue goals?
A Marketing Executive, Revenue Thought Leader, Go-to-market Strategist, Host of The Emerging CMO Group at the Peak Community, VP Marketing, Brand and Demand at MindTickle, Lisa Sharapata, discusses how to efficiently hit your revenue goals.
- To beat the average growth rate in your industry you first need to thoroughly understand the Ideal Customer Profile and hit them at the right time with the right message.
- Before going into a new role or company discuss their goals and best steps to reaching them. This will help you gage whether or not the leadership or company culture are a good fit.
- “Brand is way more than the colors, font, messages and logo. It is the culture, the mindset. It is what other people are going to say about your company.” ~Lisa Sharapata
- While planning your revenue goals, create a 30-60 day plan and start internally auditing. Create a SWOT analysis, gap analysis, and set milestones for your goal timeline.
- Have a conversation with your executive leaders to discover their goals and challenges. Align your team’s goals with what they are already trying to do.
- “Community is the new event.” ~Lisa Sharapata
- In order for sales to partner with marketing, they need to see value in the leads they are receiving.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisasharapata/
- MindTickle: https://www.mindtickle.com
- Peak Community: https://www.peak.community
- You do not need more leads. There is an old school mentality that more leads equal more revenue. However, with a concise group of leads it is easier to find the accounts that are in your Ideal Customer Profile.
Ways to Tune In:
- iTunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-hard-corps-marketing-show/id1338838763
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/1vVLpNI1LssMTiL6Kdsamn
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-hard-corps-marketing-show
- Google Play - https://play.google.com/music/m/Im7mytmu2wa2mekhoeixlja5hpe?t=The_Hard_Corps_Marketing_Show
- YouTube - Full video - https://youtu.be/tfTvF83Nxbg