Refine and perfect your marketing for a seamless customer experience. We’re talking with entrepreneur, marketer, Facebook ad guru, and Director of Business Development at Classic Photography, Keith Phillips.
Developing a successful marketing plan takes time and effort. This episode provides insight into the many aspects of the marketing funnel from initiating interactions to nurturing and to finally closing that deal.
- Don’t try and automate everything possible just because you can, some things don’t need to be automated.
- Use conversational marketing. Try the 8 word email or text. Start by asking an open-ended question.
- The real goal of your interactions should be the number of sales you can make and how to provide the best experiences for everyone involved.
- Automation should always look authentic.
- The point of email is to initiate real human interaction. Click through rates are great, but reply rates are even better!
- Marketers need to understand the end game of closing the sale by working in sales from time to time. Relationships aren’t just about data.
- You can start conversations via Facebook ads. Use the tools or programs within Facebook to initiate and continue your conversations.
- Match your funnels across all platforms. Make the journey consistent and seamless for the client so they get the same impression of your company throughout the entire process.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/keith-phillips-abb05a45/
- Website: https://classicphotographers.com/