Now’s your chance to enhance your LinkedIn prospecting prowess with expert advice from world traveler, digital nomad, and entrepreneur, Jake Jorgovan. Jake is the founder of Lead Cookie, a very successful company specializing in LinkedIn lead generation and prospecting services.
Learn all about the importance of using a killer LinkedIn headline, how to wisely and effectively target new LinkedIn prospects, and how to boost your personal motivation to dominate your LinkedIn networking goals.
- Make sure your LinkedIn headline is eye catching, specific and uses a positioning statement like “I help X do or accomplish Y through Z.” X is your target audience, Y is the benefit that you bring them and Z is what you actually do to serve them.
- Set up your profile less like a resume and more like a website sales page. You want it to talk about your customers, the problem they're facing and the solution you offer them.
- Don’t make it about you, rather make it about your prospects. Making it about them is a much more powerful approach.
- Being specific about value proposition and how you're positioning yourself in the market is crucial to your results. If you’re too general, you won’t get the best results.
- If you can get someone from a completely cold outreach to respond to you and eventually buy from you, then you've got a really good value proposition that cuts through the noise.
- Get a dialogue started by asking questions and not pitching right from the start. Creating a conversation about their profile, or what they’re doing will grab their attention and also keep your brand integrity.
- Use impact filters to organize tasks and keep yourself on schedule to accomplish your goals efficiently.
- Be intentional about something before you actually dive into it.
- Twitter: @JakeJorgovan
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jakejorgovan
- Website: leadcookie.com
- Ebook: leadcookie.com/ebook
- Personal Website: jake-jorgovan.com
- Hard Corps Marketing Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8671404