Episode #2 totally kicked ass with guest Jesse Frye. He's an experienced marketer, head of Marketing, Customer Success & Strategy at Cheshire Impact, a marketing professor, AND- as if anything else is needed- a freaking Coast Guard Veteran.
Some of the amazing takeaways from this show:
- The 7 Buyer Motivations
- The reasons why MOST businesses go out of business!
- What Marketers can learn from the Product development team
- The true meaning behind "Fail Small, Fail Fast"
- What happens when two different blogs go after different personas
- What it's like to board possible drug ships and protect our shores in the Coast Guard
- What marketers can learn from veterans
- Cheshire Impact: www.cheshireimpact.com
- Twitter: @JesseJFryeNC
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005BRS8Z6/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1