In marketing it can be easy to be comfortable and become stagnant in your efforts. It’s acceptable for your boss, it’s acceptable for you, so you don’t step out of your comfort zone.
A Marketing Leader and the Social Media & Marketing Campaign Manager of TeleTracking Technologies, Kayleigh Fontana, delivers a call to action to marketers to get out of their comfort zone and take a risk.
If you need some marketing inspiration, listen to this episode!
- The fear keeping you from taking a risk and getting out of your comfort zone, could just be all in your head.
- Put in the time to clean out your database in your marketing automation and CRM systems. Dirty data will lessen the credibility of your reports.
- Integrate your marketing automation and CRM systems, so that you have all of your information updating in real time.
- Be diligent in your reporting. Without reporting, there is no way to measure the impact that marketing is having on the business.
- Ask for help, it does not make you weak.
- Take a risk! The fear of being uncomfortable and screwing up could be holding you back. The experience will help you grow.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kayleighfontana/
- TeleTracking Technologies Inc.: https://www.teletracking.com/
- TeleTracking Technologies Inc. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/teletracking/
- You should always keep doing what you are doing because it is comfortable. - This is not the case, you could be holding yourself back from reaching your full potential. Get out of your comfort zone because you are going to learn from the experience.
- You do not have the time to organize and clean your database. - Yes, you do. Schedule sessions on your calendar, be diligent, and make the time. It will be well worth it.
- You can do everything on your own. - This is NOT the case. Collaborate and use your resources, do not be afraid to ask for help. You are stronger as a team and when working with a partner.