Sales and Marketing alignment is essential to a customer’s journey. How do we bring each department together for full brand harmony?
A Marketing Leader and VP of Integrated Marketing at Enverus, Ashley Estilette, discusses how to market to sales and boost alignment.
- Your brand needs to be representative of how your sales and product teams are talking about the company and what you offer, otherwise the customer experience becomes fragmented.
- Start by having your top of the funnel be your demand gen engine and focus on getting things automated. Then start going into the creative piece.
- The buyer’s journey has changed in this digital world. Revisit the diversity of your marketing playbook and create a range of different content to be aligned with their journey.
- Augmented reality is a great way to create a fun experience for the customer. Remember: many customers buy based on an emotional experience.
- Everything you do needs to be in line with your go to market strategy. Make sure your coworkers know the company's vision and brand!
- Career advice: Roll up your sleeves, get in the weeds, and raise your hand for projects! Attitude is everything.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashley-estilette-msc-3a6b4320/
- Enverus: https://www.enverus.com
- Angela Earl’s Episode: https://www.hardcorpsmarketing.com/e/the-gated-content-debate-angela-earl-hard-corps-marketing-show-209/
- Sales should be Marketing’s number one client. Marketers have to sell themselves to sales just like sales have to sell to clients, in order to build trust and bridge gaps.
- 35:11 Eri Morita
Ways to Tune In:
- iTunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-hard-corps-marketing-show/id1338838763
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/1vVLpNI1LssMTiL6Kdsamn
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-hard-corps-marketing-show
- Google Play - https://play.google.com/music/m/Im7mytmu2wa2mekhoeixlja5hpe?t=The_Hard_Corps_Marketing_Show
- YouTube - Full video - https://youtu.be/h8vYOQkoQIw