Maximizing productivity is not always as simple as it sounds. It takes a team effort to align goals and take a step back to figure out what needs to change. What should we be doing to identify priorities and manage goals?
An Agile Marketing Thought Leader, Keynote Speaker, Author of Mastering Marketing Agility and Death of a Marketer, ICAgile Certified Agile Marketing Coach and Trainer, Co-Founder of AgileSherpas, Andrea Fryrear, delves into framework of agile marketing and how to apply agile marketing practices to your process.
- “If you pivot too often without a business case, then you will delay where you want to be. Agile marketing is about making adjustments when there is a good customer centric, data driven reason to do so.” ~Andrea Fryrear
- Find the areas in your system where work execution is not optimized. Systematically review team priorities in order to improve the quality and the quantity of work within your organization.
- Agile marketing is not a cure-all! It focuses on the execution and the processes to get you where you need to be while under the assumption that the right channels or marketing strategies are already in place.
- Objectives and Key Results (OKR) is a great framework to use with teams to track goals. It develops a straightforward way to see what actions are supporting each OKR.
- Take the time to have retrospective meetings to assess your team goals and the best next steps to accomplish them. This helps to align objectives for optimal progress.
- Career Advice: Spend more of your twenties learning.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/afryrear/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AndreaFryrear
- AgileSherpas: https://www.agilesherpas.com
- Personal Website: https://fryrear.com
- Mastering Marketing Agility: https://www.agilesherpas.com/master-marketing-agility
- Death of a Marketer: https://www.amazon.com/Death-Marketer-Marketings-Troubled-Approach-ebook/dp/B06XSQ32H7/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=death+of+a+marketer&qid=1578374359&sr=8-1
- Free Course: https://www.agilesherpas.com/educate-marketing-individuals
- Agile marketing is different from being fast or responsive. It requires marketers to recognize planning at the moment of maximum ignorance. Start exposing your audience to a new plan or idea on a small scale before committing.
Ways to Tune In:
- iTunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-hard-corps-marketing-show/id1338838763
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/1vVLpNI1LssMTiL6Kdsamn
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-hard-corps-marketing-show
- Google Play - https://play.google.com/music/m/Im7mytmu2wa2mekhoeixlja5hpe?t=The_Hard_Corps_Marketing_Show
- YouTube - Full video - https://youtu.be/zOzs0RS8QnQ