It’s time to enhance your marketing personalization plan with tips on developing an attention-grabbing attribution strategy with the CEO and founder of Heinz Marketing, Matt Heinz.
In this episode we discuss how multi-touch attribution and the alignment of Sales and Marketing work together as a power team to personalize interaction with your customer and grab their attention while building a relationship of trust and respect.
- Try splitting the funnel vertically between Sales & Marketing with opportunity stages and have a plan for what they are doing in each of those stages to help one another.
- Tell your prospects what should be keeping them up at night. Educate by leading the conversation based on pain points specifically mapped to problems your product or service can solve.
- Focus on the other person. The nature of what you’re saying, sharing and asking can make a big difference in whether someone is not only engaged with you but how much they see your product or service as valuable.
- Use the Challenger’s Mantra: Teach, Tailor, Take control.
- Before you get your prospects’ engagement you have to get their attention. Strive to make your content and message something your prospects will clamor for.
- Beware the abuse of confusing access with attention and don’t confuse attention with engagement. Prospects may be looking but are they reciprocating?
- It’s not about the channel but rather the audience and where they are in their journey.
- Intent is more important than precision. Focusing only on generating leads over revenue will lead you to focus on some of the wrong things. A big part of driving revenue responsibility are not actions but culture change in the organization that aligns behind the right metrics.
- A little alignment goes a long way. If you go from having no alignment between Sales & Marketing to doing it in even just a shitty way, you will improve revenue significantly. There are no excuses!
- Twitter: @HeinzMarketing
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattheinz/
- Website: https://www.heinzmarketing.com/
- Podcast: Sales Pipeline Radio