YouTube Ads have immense untapped potential for converging potential customers. Being authentic and targeting the correct audience can make or break these ads.
A Marketing Leader, Entrepreneur, YouTube Ads Expert, Founder and President of the AppFind Channel, Founder and President of AdOutreach, Aleric Heck, delves into the secrets of creating a successful YouTube Ad.
- Provide value in your YouTube ads. Doing a demo or showing off a product will promote trust with the customer.
- To create a great YouTube hook promote intrigue and use jargon to pull in the clients that are more likely to convert. These are considered to be the “true viewers.”
- Need help finding your ideal buyer? Use the 3D YouTube ads targeting model: demographics, intent (what they are watching right now), and audience.
- Many people look to YouTube to research products. Google ran a study that found 68% of people between the age of 18 and 48 make purchase decisions based on YouTube Ads.
- Have a good spokesperson for your YouTube Ads. People resonate with things that feel natural. Try hiring a YouTube influencer to produce a video and run it as an ad.
- Career advice: Trust and build an incredible team as soon as possible.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alericheck/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/alericheck?lang=en
- AppFind Channel: https://www.youtube.com/appfind
- AdOutreach: https://www.adoutreach.com/home
- Ads on YouTube do not need to be an overproduced 30-60 second video. People would rather watch organic content that educates people about the service or product a company is offering.
Ways to Tune In:
- iTunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-hard-corps-marketing-show/id1338838763
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/1vVLpNI1LssMTiL6Kdsamn
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-hard-corps-marketing-show
- Google Play - https://play.google.com/music/m/Im7mytmu2wa2mekhoeixlja5hpe?t=The_Hard_Corps_Marketing_Show
- YouTube - Full video - https://youtu.be/__EUzxQz8_U