LinkedIn has been used to network and promote professional work. However, you can still add your personal touch and authenticity within your LinkedIn posts.
A Social Media Leader, Digital Content Creator, LinkedIn Master, Director of Content & Digital Media at Enterprise Community Partners, Mandy McIntyre,
- Don’t be afraid to let your personality shine through on LinkedIn. Share the development and emotions behind a project you are working on.
- There is power in sharing insight or happenings behind the scenes. If you want engagement with others then try giving them your thoughts on the subject or ask questions.
- Telling an experience or stories about yourself on LinkedIn. This helps promote your authentic self rather than simply giving tips on how to overcome or master the topic.
- Be more open to others opinions and comments on your content. They could have a point of view you haven’t thought of or this could be an opportunity to challenge their thought process.
- Career advice: Start thinking about and exploring the things you are passionate about early.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mandymcintyre/
- Enterprise Community Partners: https://www.enterprisecommunity.org
- Quad Meets: https://www.quadmeets.com
- You do not need to be perfectly polished and buttoned up if you are a leader on social media. Show that you are an actual person.
Ways to Tune In:
- iTunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-hard-corps-marketing-show/id1338838763
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/1vVLpNI1LssMTiL6Kdsamn
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-hard-corps-marketing-show
- Google Play - https://play.google.com/music/m/Im7mytmu2wa2mekhoeixlja5hpe?t=The_Hard_Corps_Marketing_Show
- YouTube - Full video - https://youtu.be/5sS0gFxuh1c