An Influential Content Marketing Thought Leader, Top 14 Content Marketer, Top 100 Digital Marketer, Top 40 B2B Marketer, Author of #1 Content Performance Culture, Chief Content Marketing Officer for The Authentic Storyteller Project, Christoph Trappe, chats about different ways to enhance your social media presence.
- There is no perfect time to post something on social media! Your audience may not be exposed to it right away due to the algorithms on the platforms.
- Consider using audio tweets and gifs as a way to interact with your target audience. They both add a personal touch to your social media engagements.
- There is a difference between trying to capitalize and being authentic. Podcasts show your authenticity because it can be difficult to hide one’s true self.
- Repurpose content on different platforms to get complete promotion coverage. Make sure you always link to your website because then you are able to target and remarket to them.
- If you are performing a content performance culture model while retargeting visitors to your website, keep an eye on your metrics. Are you attracting your true audience?
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christophtrappe/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CTrappe
- Content Performance Culture: https://www.contentperformance.online
- The Authentic Storyteller Project: https://authenticstorytelling.net
- Business Storyingtelling Podcast: https://authenticstorytelling.net/webrand
- Social media followings should not be a top priority. Just because you have a large following does not mean that people will see your content. Think about who you are trying to reach.
- 05:47 Rob and Kennedy - The Email Marketing Show
- 43:30 Voice Strategy by Susan & Scott Westwater
Ways to Tune In:
- iTunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-hard-corps-marketing-show/id1338838763
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/1vVLpNI1LssMTiL6Kdsamn
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-hard-corps-marketing-show
- Google Play - https://play.google.com/music/m/Im7mytmu2wa2mekhoeixlja5hpe?t=The_Hard_Corps_Marketing_Show
- YouTube - Full video - https://youtu.be/7-3ucwYzseI