A Thought Leader, Content and Social Marketing Expert, Forbes 30 Under 30, Speaker, Author of The Manifesto on Content Marketing Teams, Evangelist, Podcast Host of The People In Marketing, Co-Founder and CEO of Planable, Xenia Muntean, shares her knowledge of best practices for social and content marketing.
- There are no specific metrics that every business needs to follow. Each business is unique, as well as, their goals. Pay attention to the metrics that best suit your goals.
- Building great content is not enough. You should spend just as much time, if not more, on promoting, repurposing and SEO to get your content in front of your target audience.
- In the growing technological world, more and more content is being produced each day. It is important to focus on how you can produce content in a scalable matter with little resources.
- Sometimes we need to move slower in order to move forward and evolve. Work on having a strong foundation and process for your social media before advancing.
- Career Advice: You can do more than you think you can!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/xeniamuntean/?originalSubdomain=uk
- Planable: https://planable.io
- The Manifesto on Content Marketing Teams: https://www.amazon.com/Manifesto-Content-Marketing-Teams/dp/B08JM7Y2K8
- There is no best posting time on social media. It really depends on the type of audience and business you have. Instead, focus on algorithms, engaging content, and reactions.
Ways to Tune In:
- iTunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-hard-corps-marketing-show/id1338838763
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/1vVLpNI1LssMTiL6Kdsamn
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-hard-corps-marketing-show
- Google Play - https://play.google.com/music/m/Im7mytmu2wa2mekhoeixlja5hpe?t=The_Hard_Corps_Marketing_Show
- YouTube - Full video - https://youtu.be/PVlme232shw