Class is in session this episode with marvelous social media scholar Dr. Leila Samii, Assistant Professor of Marketing at Southern New Hampshire University!
Take a seat as we get schooled on the significance of empowering brand advocates, how to build relationships with a target audience, why some companies still don’t do social, and the myths that get smashed!
- Stop only selling on social; that approach alienates people who just want to learn about the brand
- 58% of companies don’t know their brand advocates; identify & use them!
- Social media is all about content; providing it educates people about your brand!
- Be social on social media; engage through likes, shares, & comments with your target audience
- A first step in building brand awareness is following keywords related to your brand
- Measure your strategy to be more intentional with content & to deliver what the audience actually wants
- Twitter: @reallyleila
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/reallyleila
- Website: https://reallyleila.com/
- Cheshire Impact: www.cheshireimpact.com